This training course aims to ensure that all workers and visitors to our business are safe and exposure to risk is minimised in the event of an armed robbery.
This training course aims to ensure that our workers are trained and capable of responding in the event of an armed robbery.
At the end of this course, staff should be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- strategies to protect our employees and business
- how to identify offenders and suspicious behaviour
- basic information on the characteristics of robbery
- emergency procedures and what to do in an armed robbery situation
- what to do after an armed robbery
- how to reduce the risk of armed robbery
This training is designed to give you certainty in your employment and ensure compliance with legislation. We hope you find our approach to training proactive and innovative.