Our online Workplace bullying, Sexual harassment and Vilification course in TrainingHub provides the essential information so that employees and workplaces can demonstrate that they are proactive in eliminating and reducing the risk of workplace bullying, sexual harassment and vilification behaviours are unlawful under anti-discrimination, equal opportunity, workplace relations and human rights laws.
Our online course in TrainingHub will ensure you are well informed and comprehend the role that you play, and the consequences of not doing the right thing. Our course covers:
- Definition of Workplace Bullying
- Queensland laws considerations
- Examples of bullying behaviours
- Definition of Sexual Harassment
- Definition of Vilification including racial
- Explanation on unlawful and serious vilification